19. June 2013 18:52
Lone Star Realty has gone on to become one of the most trusted names in property management in Texas. With an experience of over 40 years in the business of property management, we know just what it takes to ensure that your property has the highest possible occupancy rate, and you get the rentals you deserve based on the current market value. Some of the major property management services provided by us are listed below:
- Aggressive marketing: When a property is available in the market, we understand the need to find suitable tenants for it as soon as possible. With the intense competition in today’s real estate market, this is made possible only through aggressive marketing techniques including yellow pages, Fort Hood housing, and most importantly online marketing on multiple channels.
- Maintenance coordination: Our tie-ups with the most reliable names in maintenance and repairs ensure that our clients get just what they need when they sign up for our property management services. These services are not just high in quality, but also affordable.
- Intensive tenant screening- One of our most important roles as a property management company is to ensure that the tenants that we select are trustworthy and shall pay their rent on time. For this, we conduct a thorough tenant screening procedure, including criminal record check, income verification, identity check, etc.
- Virtual tours- We believe in keeping our clients a step ahead, which is why we offer the innovative option of panoramic visual tours, whereby clients can look right into the house they are considering, without actually having to visit it.
- Professional lease- Being a member of the TAA (Texas Apartment Association), we adopt their standard lease for all our tenants. This allows you, as the owner of the property, to be rest assured that all the necessary terms and conditions are included in this lease.
- Streamlined owner payments- Thanks to our management software program, we have the provision for directly depositing owner payments into their accounts, eliminating the need for cumbersome follow-up by owners for their money. Owners also have the option of reviewing their financial statement online.
- Regular inspections- We conduct routine inspections of all properties to ensure that the tenants are taking proper care of the property. In case of any damage found, we require residents to pay the amount required for repairs immediately.
To know more about the services offered by us, kindly visit us at Lone Star Realty. We are located at 1020 W Jasper Dr, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call us at (254) 699 – 7003.
5. June 2013 16:40
Investing your hard-earned money into buying a home is a very important step. It is one of the toughest financial decisions that you have to take as it has a bearing on your future as well. However, you need to take care of many aspects before you finally take the huge decision of buying a new home in Killeen TX.
Read on to know what all things you need to consider before buying a home:
- One of the most important things that you need to keep in mind is the location of the property that you are going to buy. You must make sure that your new home is in an excellent and safe neighborhood. This is a very important aspect as once you have bought a home; you can change all the interiors but not your neighborhood. So, find the perfect location that is very easily accessible and has all the requisite public amenities nearby.
- Before buying a house in Killeen, you must carefully check the site of the property that you are thinking of buying. Check out whether your home has a nice view, does it have the facility of a garden or yard and is it safe for kids etc. You must finalize a particular house only after seeing that it fulfills all your requirements.
- Thirdly, you must buy a home that is in sync with your lifestyle. If you are someone who loves to have simple and contemporary looks in your home, then go in for a property that reflects your taste. For people who have an antique or classy style of living, it is best to buy a home that matches these traits.
- Buying a home that is much bigger than your requirements will prove to be a heavy burden on your pocket. Therefore, if you do not need a big home, there is no need to buy one. Although a larger space will give you more freedom of space, it will also mean that you have to pay higher taxes as well as energy bills. Moreover, you will have to shell out extra money to decorate the interiors of the home. So, keep your budget as well as other requirements in mind.
- You should be completely satisfied with the kitchen of the home that you are planning to buy. There is no point in buying a home where you have to redo the kitchen. The renovation can cost you a lot of money and can be a financial burden. So, do inspect the kitchen beforehand and finalize once you are happy with the way the kitchen has been done.
- Last but not the least; it is important that a home has a good amount of storage space with lots of closets etc. So keep this point in your mind as well so that you do not face any storage problems later on.
For more information on, visit us at Lone Star Realty & Property Management Inc. We are located at 1020 W Jasper Dr, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call us at (254) 699 – 7003 or (254) 290-4153.