18. July 2013 14:23
The real estate industry has off late witnessed a revolution in terms of the way it is being marketed to prospective buyers and sellers. One trend that has really caught up in recent times is the online listing of property by real estate agents and marketers.
Prospective tenants who are looking for homes in Killeen Texas can really benefit out of this system where everything is carried out in a matter of few clicks. Read on to know more about what an online property listing system entails, and how it can be useful to both landlords and tenants.
- Online property listing is a platform wherein the stakeholders get to advertise their properties online and reach out to a wide segment of people. It is a cost effective way of marketing your properties to audiences worldwide. Killeen Rentals
- As a prospective tenant, if you are looking at options when it comes to homes for rent in Killeen Texas, you can view them all at one place. There is no hassle involved as you are not supposed to drive around and have a look at all the properties that are available to suit your requirements. Most of the real estate online listings today carry pictures of the actual property which can be of great help while you make your decision.
- Another major advantage to be drawn out of online property listings is the quick response that you can get from the agents or landlords. All you are required to do is share your email ID and contact number, and the owner will get back to you in a short span of time. So any queries that you may have can be easily addressed without any wastage of time.
- If you have previously availed houses for rent through the online platform, you become entitled to attractive discounts the next time you go to the same buyer. This is a win-win situation for both the parties involved. The sellers or landlords get the loyalty of customers which helps in building up goodwill, while the buyers or tenants can get the property of their choice at discounted prices.
- Fixing up appointments with the agents to go and have an actual look at the property can also be done easily. You can connect with the realtors online and let them know about the date and time that suits you.
- Online property listings are also accompanied by testimonials and feedbacks given by previous customers. These can be of great help when you sit on deciding which realtor can provide you with impeccable and trustworthy services.
4. July 2013 20:42
Contrary to common opinion, there’s a lot that you can do as a renter to save on the energy expenses in your rented accommodation, and increase energy efficiency. Along with saving energy and money, adopting some basic energy-saving tips can also help you to contribute your bit towards reducing global warming.
- The easiest way to save energy is through the lighting in your house. Replace the light sources that you use most with energy-saving sources like CFLs (Compact Fluorescent Lamps), which can save up to 75% more energy than standard incandescent lights.
You can save on the energy consumed by air-conditioners by fitting an a/c unit cover on the outside which helps to insulate the air conditioner, and hence prevent heat from escaping, which in turn prevents energy losses.
- A programmable thermostat can help to regulate the temperature of your house even when you are asleep or outside. This can also help to conserve energy when you are on vacation or out of your home for a prolonged period. If you are looking for rental properties in Killeen it is a good idea to look for a house that already has a thermostat installed.
- You can also conserve energy by taking steps to regulate the temperature of your house depending on the weather outside. For instance, you can open the windows to let the sunlight in during the winter, and use heavy drapes to keep your house cool during summer months.
- Many household electronic appliances consume electricity even when they are not in use but plugged in. Turning off the main switches or unplugging these electronics can help to conserve electricity.
- Try substituting a full bath with a shower whenever possible to save water, and hence electricity.
- Wash full loads of laundry, and use cold water instead of warm, unless absolutely necessary. You can save up to 90% of energy by using cold water instead of hot in your washing machine! You can also conserve energy by preventing over-drying. A moisture-sensor can help to avoid over-drying by turning off the washing machine when the clothes are sufficiently drying.
- You can also save water by scraping dishes instead of rinsing them with water before stacking them in the dishwasher.
For more energy saving tips, you can contact us at Lone Star Realty & Property Management Inc. We are a renowned property management company providing reliable and affordable services to the residents of Killeen and Fort Hood areas of Central Texas. For more details, visit us at 1020 W Jasper Dr, Killeen, TX 76542. You can also call us at (254) 699 – 7003 or (254) 290-4153.